Although there is a continuing trickle of donations, we are only 20% of the way toward our goal of $3000. This is not a lot of money. Thanks to all that make up the 20%, but if the rest of you think that we are performing a valuable service, please help us to continue doing so by making a donation here.
11 November 2015 • SNAG #9
IN SYRIA ……………
* SAA breaks the long siege of Kweires Air Base – huge victory
* Analysis of Kweires breakthrough by prominent western analyst
* Reconciliation process continues to advance
* Interesting article predicting end of ‘Jaish al Fatah’ (promoted by Robert Ford)
IN REGION ……………..
* Lebanon: Al Mayadeen TV suspended from Arabsat!
(follow events and support on twitter #WithAlMayadeen)
* Jordan: Shooting rampage at secret site (Narwani and others reporting on twitter that this is where USA is training Syrian ‘rebels’)
* Turkey: pre-election predictions of voting fraud. Results confirm?
* Turkey: academic analysis leading to conclusion on turkey election: results ‘consistent with widepread voting manipulation’
Syria News and Analysis Gazette (SNAG) is a weekly email with a small selection of articles and videos about the conflict in Syria. We aim to bring significant news items that might not be seen as well as the words and actions of various players in the conflict.
Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Syria Solidarity Movement
PLEASE NOTE: A group in the UK is illegally using our name and also recommending illegal actions against Syria. We are pursuing legal remedy to compel them to stop using our name, but the process is slow. Please be aware of this problem. Your donations to help with our effort are gratefully appreciated.
If you wish to support the work of the Syria Solidarity Movement with your donations, please go to
All donations are US tax exempt.