* Most Syrian Refugees would rather go home. One young boy said “Just stop the war and we won’t want to go to Europe.”
* “Syrian Girl” gives an overview of refugee crisis, the false remedies and what really needs to be done.
* Will the U.S. accept responsibility for the humanitarian consequences of Washington-manufactured wars? See editorial here.
* Aylan Kurdi’s father returned to Kobani Syria and said “I only want peace in Syria.”
2. NEWS FROM THE BATTLEFIELD
* Turkistan Islamic Party (Chinese Uighurs) are part of the Turkish-Saudi-Qatari “Army of Conquest” again. Photos and story indicating bad news from Abu Duhour air base in Idlib province are here.
* Meanwhile the strategically vital Deir Ezzor Air Base has been successsfully defended against ISIS assault as described here.
3. ON THE INTERNATIONAL FRONT
* British PM Cameron dropped the pretense and expressed the imperial foreign intervention plan as he said “Assad has to go” and referenced “direct military force”.
* This report describes the Russian support, advisors and trainers which are in place or coming. Rumors of Russian fighting troops are false.
4. WE NEED TO LAUGH AS WELL AS CRY
What is the US and NATO policy toward Syria? If you find it confusing, this explains why.
5. WHAT ARE THE ENEMIES OF SYRIA SAYING AND DOING?
International Crisis Group has produced a document proposing No Fly Zone in southern Syria. The neocon agenda for breaking up syria is still alive. Read it here.
Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org